Mold and Mildew Remediation for New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware Residents
Mold can silently enter your home through a number of sources. Open doors, vents, pets, even your clothing can bring mold spores into your home. And these mold spores can quickly grow into an infestation in any moist environment. If you suspect mold in your home, call the professionals at Sure Kleen Restoration Services.
Mold growth can start within as little as a few hours of exposure. The combination of moisture and mold growth can weaken the structural integrity of many materials used to build your home. Even with limited exposure to mold, ceilings and walls can begin to deteriorate.
In addition, exposure to mold can also have serious effects on your health. Minor mold exposure can cause immediate sinus, throat, and eye irritation. Prolonged exposure can cause more serious reactions, such as coughing, wheezing, lung infections, serious illness, and, in some cases, even death.
If you suspect mold or mildew growth, give us a call. Sure Kleen Restoration Services has a 24-hour emergency response hotline. We’ll do everything we can to keep your family safe during the restoration process, and return your home to its pre-loss state as quickly as possible. Our services include:
- Access to Independent Industrial Hygienists who will test the impacted areas to see if there is mold present.
- Cleaning, Deodorization, & Disinfection: We’ll work to remove all traces of spores, mold, and mildew in your home, providing you with a clean living environment.
- Carpet, Drywall, & Insulation Removal: Should certain surfaces in your home be too infected to save, we’ll remove the impacted areas, surfaces and infected materials in your home and we will work with you to have it replaced.
At Sure Kleen Restoration Services, our motto is, “Compassion, performance, integrity: It’s the only way.” With decades of experience, you can rest assured that our staff will work quickly and thoroughly to address your mold or mildew problem. We’ll do our best to restore your home to pre-loss condition.