Damage Restoration Service In South Jersey, Philadelphia, Trenton, and Surrounding Areas

When the elements do serious damage to your home, immediate action is imperative. Whether caused by water, fire, smoke, or mold damage, Sure Kleen Restoration Services can help. Our crew of experienced restoration professionals provides 24-hour emergency water damage restoration and other clean-up services in the South Jersey, Philadelphia, and Trenton areas. Here’s how we can help.

Water Damage Remediation

When a pipe bursts or storm waters flood your residence, time is of the essence. Moisture must be eliminated as soon as possible to reduce the risk of permanent water damage to wood, fabrics, and electrical systems. Prompt removal can also prevent the growth of mildew and mold. We can help prevent further damage to your home and all of your possessions.

Fire And Smoke Restoration

When a fire occurs, it is important to remember that all is not lost. In many cases, it is possible to restore the structure to its pre-fire state. With expert attention and care, it may also be possible to save furniture, carpets, and personal belongings from smoke and fire damage. Our talented fire restoration specialists will do everything in their power to bring your home back to life. We can also assist you with your insurance claim, speeding up the process.

Mold And Mildew Remediation

Dangerous mold growth can occur within 24 hours of water damage. Removing these potential infestations can save you time and money on future repairs. It can also ensure the health of your family, because mold spores can cause serious allergic reactions. If you suspect a mold or mildew problem, do not delay. Call our mold remediation professionals today!

We Are Located At:

Sure Kleen Restoration Services
1809 N Black Horse Pike Ste C3,
Williamstown, NJ 08094

856-298-7254

24 hour emergency service

Contact Us Today

Are you in need of fire damage restoration service? Call Sure Kleen Restoration Services any time of the day or night for any concerns about fire, water, smoke, or mold damage.